Introduction

I am interested in putting IT in Mathematics teaching to improve student outcomes

Tuesday 29 July 2014

edchat conference



I am looking forward to the #edchat conference. Just sharing ideas on how technology can be used to enhance pedagogy is very exciting. As one of the organizers is at my school I have had a sneak preview of the type of things being offered and I feel like a kid in a candy store. I love to hear and share ideas about education, especially how to move away from the traditional model which is less and less appropriate for the needs of students, especially moving into the future. I believe we have an extremely exciting position as educators during what is becoming a huge shift in education. The use of technology has made things possible which were only dreams a decade ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment